Who we are
We are Extra Productions N.V. a limited liability company with chamber of commerce registration number 8919 located the West Indische Compagniestraat 41 in Curaçao, owners of the Extra.cw website.
You can find more information about us, including our full address, on our contact page.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Information submitted through the contact forms on our site are sent to our company email, hosted by Microsoft through support by a local company named Netsys N.V.. Microsoft and Netsys N.V. adhere to the EU “Privacy Shield” policy.
While we keep these submissions for customer service purposes they are never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties.
Our site uses the following cookies:
- Google Analytics cookies – these are set for monitoring and tracking visitors behavior on the site.
- WordPress logged-in cookies – these are used by WordPress to authenticate logged-in visitors, password authentication and user verification.
- W3 Total Cache cookies – these are used by W3 Total Cache plugin to monitor referrer and user identification for caching purposes.
- WP Polls cookies – these are used by WP Polls plugin to provide proper polls functionality based on user identification.
- ICL-MPP Affiliate cookies – this is used by our system to monitor and identify affiliates for the purpose of performance monitoring and payments.
- bbPress cookies – this used by the bbPress plugin to provide proper forum functionality based on user status and profile.
- Toolset plugin cookies – this is used by our Toolset plugin (Toolset Types, Module Manager, and Toolset Forms) to properly provide functionality based on user status.
- WP Postratings cookies – this is used by the WP Post rating plugin to provide proper rating functionality based on user status.
- Limit Login Attempts cookies – this is used by the Limit login attempts plugin to provide brute force security in logins by monitoring user cookies.
- CMS Tree Page View cookies – this is used by the CMS Tree Page View to provide correct functionality based on user behavior.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content, like YouTube videos, for example. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you visited the other website.
In addition to Google Analytics, we are using the following statistics on our site for performance and monitoring:
- Affiliate performance statistics – statistics regarding our affiliates
- Installer statistics – statistics regarding the number of plugin installations of our products in clients, also includes the site info like PHP version, WordPress version used, etc.
- Support statistics – statistics regarding our supporters and clients about how many tickets created, resolved, pending, etc.
- 2checkout statistics – statistics regarding our sales, conversion rates, refunds, etc.
- Reference sites statistics – statistics regarding our clients reference sites installation.
- Compatibility plugin statistics – statistics regarding our clients compatible/incompatible themes/plugins with our products.
Data collected by the Extra.cw
Extra.cw is fully compliant with GDPR.
If you give it explicit consent, the only data we collect is anonymous and related on how you use the website. This information is used only to improve our website anto to provide you with faster and better service. Extra.cw will prompt you and require explicit action, asking you if you want to share with us this information. If you decline, it will not collect any data whatsoever.
Extra.cw is a WordPress website that uses a number of third-party plugins. You will have to contact the authors of these third-party plugins and themes for information about how they deal with GDPR and similar regulations.
Who we share your data with
We don’t share your data with third-parties in a way as to reveal any of your personal information like email, name, etc. However, some data is transferred and/or stored with third-party services we use, like cloud-based services and payment processors. This is done as a way to provide you with a better overall service and user experience.
Here are the services we use to make our own service better for you:
To checkout/profound projects B.V.
- Sendgrid – we store our client contact details for newsletters, announcements, and usability testing invite purposes. They can opt-out of these at any time.
- PayPal – we use Paypal as one of our payment processor. During checkout, a client will provide login information and credit card info. This information is processed directly within this gateway payment and we do not save it on our sites.
- 2Checkout – we use this as one of our payment processor. During checkout, a client will provide credit card info. These are all stored in the 2checkout site. These are shared for future checkouts and account renewals.
Who can see my personal information
If you are not a registered client in our site, there is no personal information we have or can see about you.
If you are a client with an Extra.cw account, your personal information can be accessed by:
- Our Website administrator, Profound Project B.V. a limited liability company located at Dr. M. J. Hugenholtzweg 25ABCD, Willemstad, Curaçao
- Our internal system supporters when they need to (in order to provide support) get the information about the client accounts and access.
How long we retain your data
When you submit information or a comment, its metadata is retained until (if) you tell us to remove it. We use this data so that we can recognize you and approve your comments automatically instead of holding them for moderation.
If you register on our website, we also store the personal information you provide in your user account. Our website administrators can also see and edit that information.
How we protect your data and what data breach procedures we have in place
We protect customer data with the following site features:
- We are entirely using SSL/HTTPS throughout all our sites. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so personal identifiable information is never captured by third parties without authorization.
- Databases are sanitized (actual user personal details are removed) before deploying to development or testing environment.
In case of a data breach, our system administrators will immediately go through affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if needed after informing the user.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. In short, we cannot erase data that is vital to you being our customer (i.e. basic account information like an email address).
We are preparing a dedicated contact form that will allow you to request a copy of your data or its removal from our database.